In Timeneye, you can set up several roles and levels of permission for your teams.
Owner is the top level of permission in an account. He/She has access to basically all the functions and views available in the account, including managing the payment and subscription and deleting the whole account, plus:
- managing the team (adding, archiving and editing team members'roles);
- managing projects (creating, editing, archiving projects);
- managing account integrations (link, edit, unlink);
- accessing the Import feature;
- managing account settings;
- running reports.
Admin: the admin has all the owner functions except managing the payment and subscription and deleting the account.
Member: basically can track time and edit his/her personal settings and user integration.
Project Managers can perform management functions and run reports but only for the active projects they are managers of. Group Managers can create projects, perform management functions and run reports but only for the groups they're managers of.