In Timeneye, you can set up several roles and levels of permission for your teams.
Owner is the top level of permission in a Timeneye workspace. He/She has access to basically all the functions and views available, including managing the payment and subscription and deleting the whole workspace, plus:
- managing the team (adding, archiving and editing team members'roles);
- managing projects (creating, editing, archiving projects);
- managing account integrations (link, edit, unlink);
- accessing the Import feature;
- managing workspace settings;
- running reports.
Admin: the admin has all the owner functions except managing the payment and subscription and deleting the worskpace.
Member: basically can track time and edit his/her personal settings and user integration.
Users can also be given roles for specific projects or groups.
Project Managers can perform management functions and run reports but only for the active projects they are managers of. Group Managers can create projects, perform management functions and run reports but only for the groups they're managers of.